This month, UiPath announced the launch of its new Orchestrator Mobile App, making it easy for users to supervise RPA on-the-go. You can now view your entire RPA environment, anywhere, anytime from you iOS or Android device.
Aside from monitoring all the critical aspects of your RPA environment through detailed at-a-glance dashboards from your mobile device, you can also trigger real-time alerts on the performance of your software robots or provide critical scheduling and licensing information.
Key features of the UiPath Orchestrator Mobile App
- Real-time alerts and filtering: Receive real-time alerts on the status of your automation health and the overall RPA system.
- Powerful analytics: The mobile app delivers many easy-to-understand visuals.
- One-touch, on-demand performance monitoring: You can effortlessly drill down into status and performance data on Robots, machines, jobs, and schedules.
- License-usage efficiency: Updated license-usage information is presented in an on-demand, easily consumable format in the app.
- Real-time alerts on the overall status of your RPA system for faster response times.
- Alert filtering and search capabilities that provide fast, easy access to the information you need.
- Visual, easy-to-understand dashboards and charts that provide performance insights and the data to make better decisions.
- Complete visibility into job and Robot status to minimize surprises and maximize productivity.
- Detailed drill-down data related to Robots, machines, jobs, and schedules.
- A graphical view of license usage improves overall license management practices.